(Above picture from Palm Sunday at our church) It's the Easter Bunny! I had to include him.
Unless it is her idea, I'm pretty much not going to be able to get a good picture and if you can tell from the picture above this was not her idea.
Jordonna is hung up on "girls" vs "boys" She doesn't want to do things with boys, she doesn't want to sit next to boys and on this day she didn't want to have her picture taken with boys. When Kennedy came and sat with her, she was excited. HA!
And then my favorite picture of the day, because Jordonna adores her Bubba! Tony snuck in behind them before she knew what was happening. We do what we have to do!
Happy Easter! We are ending our fun filled weekend by driving home with kids hyped up on so much chocolate that seriously, my mother-in-law had to put it in a trash bag. SO SO SAD!! I will be sorted and condensing when we arrive home. Next year I am prepared for MawMaw's Easter basket of candy.




No comments:
Post a Comment