Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Crockpot Tuesday #2


This is a great one that my dear friend Jennifer would always make and I'd always say I really need that recipe. Well, I finally got it - not her fault, but mine for not following through when it was convinent for her to give it to me. Texting is convinent right? Because that is how I got the recipe. I text her asking for it and she texts me back with the recipe me - gotta love technology :)



No-Peek Beef Stew



1 pound beef stew meat (had to use 2 with my family)

1 can cream of mushroom

1 pkg powder onion soup mix

1 cup water



Layer all ingredients in the crockpot and cook on low 6-7 hours. DO NOT STIR OR PEEK!



I served ours over rice with veggies on the side - oh so YUMMY!!!



Last week's Crockpot Tuesday - Roast

Next week's Crockpot Tuesday - Chicken Stroganoff

No comments: