because when I get home today, this nursery laundry room will be painted!
Of all the crazy
paint colors and designs the previous owners did in this house, this by far has
to be the worse one of them all. It is
pink and purple with purple and blue in the half bath that is shared with this
room – no rhyme, no rhythm, just craziness! I swear the lady would walk the aisles of Lowe's and pick up whatever mixed colors had been put on clearance and she would find a wall at home and start painting strips or portions just because she had some awful love of painting. Yes, that is only a half pink wall because the rest connected to the door and should all be the same, right? And really, the white cabinets look awful now that everything is out of this room! Oh, and let's not forget the brown blinds hanging over there! How have I lived with this room for 5 years except for the fact that I have no time in the world to do big projects like this.
But because Kent
is so awesome when I get home it will be this pretty “BLUE SASH” with white trim, cabinets, and doors. Then my dryer we purchased in December, along
with the new matching washer that is sitting in the box on the porch can be moved in. I’m
very excited to go home. Too bad I have
to work late of all days conducting interviews! Soon enough I’ll see my new laundry room.
And because I can drive a kid crazy, I snapped multiple pics of Josh in the car on the way to school today. He told me people would see me and think I was nuts and to please stop. Ahhh, 1st day of school pics on Day 2 - go back and see them on yesterday's post.


No comments:
Post a Comment