So last Thursday, we had to meet family to get the cabin key and we were able to do some shopping. I had found some awesome sales on vests and boots. I also found a light weight sweater that was in a dark teal color that I loved and since it was only $6 I had to try it on. While in the dressing room, I had company (Jordonna). I had quickly picked up a pair of pants to try the sweater with and the entire time, Jordonna is telling me "NO." Honey, I know these pants are awful, but I'm taking the sweater. She desperately is trying to get me to try on a dress that was hanging in the dressing room already. The moment in the dressing room went like this:
J: Momma, da pink.
Me: Jordonna, that's not my dress. I didn't bring that in.
J (w/ head tilted): DA PINK.
After a few more moments of this, I picked up the dress just to hold it up and see if she would hush, but noticed it was in my size, was on clearance, what the heck...I tried it on. I actually kinda liked it, then I hear...
Momma, wih da boots (and hands me my black boots).
She was right about the dress, I'll take her advice. I put the boots on. Should I mention that I came home with DA PINK. (It's a black dress with tiny pink, fuscia, and white flowers). Even better it was a $50 dress on clearance for $12 :)
I didn't wear the dress until just today and I have never had so many compliments on any outfit. I have now decided even though she is only 2, I will listen to da personal shopper! She knows what she is talking about.
Does this mean that when she told me my shoes were poop, she was right? OH MY!
And I must throw this in - I also found boots for our trip for $17, originally $99!!! It was a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment